Whitening emulsion specifically designed to treat hyperchromia and hyperpigmentation of the widest kind of aesthetic skin disorders (melasma, age/sun spots, hormonal hyperchromia, spots produced by using photosensitive products, hyperchromia arising from aggressive cosmetic treatments, post operative inflammation…).
The term hyperpigmentation refers to different altered skin colorations due to an abnormal distribution, both quantitative and qualitative, of pigments, primarily the melanin but also beta-carotene, hemoglobin and its catabolites, which give the skin a typical coloring (back to mind the typical yellowing of the patient with liver disease linked to excessive blood levels of bilirubin).
Numerous factors affect the activity of tyrosinase and can affect the normal process of melanogenesis (production processes of melanin).
The main rousing causes of hyperpigmentation are inflammation and oxidation :
- prostaglandin E2 produced by keratinocytes stimulates the activity of tyrosinase
- histamine can activate protein kinase and stimulate melanocytes protection
- nitrogen monoxide in association with uv stimulates the production of melanin
Q White® home treatment in 40 ml jar.
It is recommended to apply twice a day a small amount of product and to gently massage.
Q White® Professional treatment in 200 ml dispenser.
Indicated in combination with dermaroller, ultrasound, peeling-cleasing procedures.
Patient can prosecute treatment at home with the 40 ml Q White® home treatment.
Most common cases of hyperchromia :
- Melasma : facial area but also the nipples and genitals. Etiology is not yet defined but exposure of the sun triggers the onset of this disease
- Hormonal lentigo
- Sun spots
- Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), psoriasis, burns, acne, allergic reactions, peeling, laser, surgical operations..
- Dark circles because of skin thinning that shows every inflammation or vasodilatation in the area
Certification & Registration
CPNP Registration n. 2083344
ISO 9001:2008 – GMP ISO 22716:2007
Made in Italy
Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Thioctic Acid
See description below ↓↓
Which ingredients and what for :
- VITAMINE C the secret of Q White is related to the safe stabilization of the ascorbyl acid which is an well known anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant agent. In combination with niacinamide (Vitamine B3), stimulates collagen production, normalizes melanin production, inhibits hyperactive melanocytes, prevents the formation and transfer of melanosomes and chelates the iron (responsible of skin spot post traumatic treatments).
Very active like free radical’s scavenger in addition to the antioxidant action.
Unlike ascorbic acid, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate of Q-White is more stable to, does not give any skin irritation , it is well tolerated by sensitive skins and can be used at high doses.
- NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3) is a valuable agent in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases caused by the formation of antibodies. It exerts an antioxidant action because it is an important component of certain coenzymes involved in the transport of oxygen and carries a negative action on the sebum production , which is one of the pathogenic acne factors. It increases hydration and has inhibitory effect on photo carcinogenesis. niacinamide is used in common diseases, such as acne, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, atopic and contact dermatitis, hyperpigmentation and anti-aging formulations.
- THIOCTIC ACID (or Alpha lipoic acid) is a complex chemical compound, characterized also by the presence of sulfur atoms, the structure of which is closely related to its antioxidant main function. The lipoic acid is in fact able, in various circumstances, to contribute to the cellular defenses allowing the regeneration of endogenous antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione, thus protecting cell structures from potential damage induced by reactive oxygen species (ROS). It supports the development of cellular Krebs cycle.
Its characteristic, being a weak acid, carries a slight superficial peeling effect serving mainly in the removal of the stratum corneum, thereby making the skin shiny and radiant.
The main function of Q-WHITE is to control and resolve melanogenesis pathological processes triggered by inflammation and excessive oxidation
Q-White does NOT contain : conservante, petrolatum, parabens, silicon, hydroquinone
34100 Trieste, Italy - Fax +39 040200094
HeadQuarters: Viale XX Settembre
Operations: Aurisina Cave 57 - 34011 TS
P.IVA / CF VAT: IT01264970326
REA Registration n°: TS-136979
Capitale Sociale: 20.000€ i.v.
Copyright © 2019 Q1 International.
All Rights Reserved
Browse a page
― Development & Production
― Elastomeric pump
― DFO infusion for thalassemia
― Q-Derm Intensive
― Q-White hyperpigmentation
― Q-Acne Complex
― Q-Active decongestant
AntiAging & SkinCare
― Q-Derm Anti Aging cream
― Q-MAN Anti Aging
Health & Weel Being
― Q-Flora Probiotic
― Q-Reflux anti acid
― Omega Fill