Hormonal imbalances, environmental oxidative stress (UV radiations, smog, pollution..) degenerating factors of traumatic origin are the most common causes of weakened, aged, lined/wrinkled and suffering skin.
Active ingredients (see describtion below) of Q-Derm® Intensive restore the healthy condition of epidermis providing structure, direct and indirect replenishment, and enhancing cell tropism.
Q-Derm® Intensive is a derma regeneration treatment particularly indicated for Professional and Home use in case of:
- skin renewal and derma-repairing (closed wound, skars, post-operative);
- decongestant and epidermis firming effect (post treatment and anti-aging);
- filling and relaxing of skin furrows (anti-aging) ;
- filler and “botox like” effect (anti-aging);
- coadjutant for atopic dermatitis treatment.
Q Derm® Intensive home treatment in 40 ml jar.
It is recommended to apply twice a day a small amount of product and to gently massage.
The presence of glyceryn is important to allow active agents to deeply penetrate into the skin but it may request few moments to be completly adsorbed.
Q Derm® Intensive Professional treatment in 200 ml dispenser.
Indicated in combination with dermaroller, ultrasound, peeling-cleasing procedures.
Patient can prosecute treatment at home with the 40 ml Q Derm® home treatment.
Certification & Registration
CPNP Registration n. 2662754
ISO 9001:2008 – GMP ISO 22716:2007
Made in Italy
Polypeptides, Hyaluronic acid, Glycyrrhetininc acid, Beta Glucan Complex
See description below ↓↓
Which ingredients and what for:
Polypeptides : 2 groups
- hexapeptide-12 : various amino acids (such as alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glycine..) activates and stimulates the production of COLLAGENE and ELASTIN acting on fibroplasts (cells responsable of production of clooagene and elastin).
Peculiarity of this amino acid is to mimic the elastin fibers that intervene as true elastomers of the epidermal tissue (also on skins that for advancement of age would produce minimum amounts of collagen).
Not only stimulates the production elastin but it also brings substitutive elastin fibers.
- tetrapeptides : four amino acids group (glycine, glutamine, proline, arginine).
works by decreasing the production (by keratinocytes and fibroblasts) of interleukin-6 which is a pro-inflammatory molecule responsible for the degradation of the dermal matrix.
Hyaluronic Acid :
- hydrophilic molecule that has the property to retain a quantity of water even a thousand times higher than its weight.
By transdermic application, we cannot expect a deep filling action (polypeptides are doing that ) but to get a relevant hydratative saturation of the corneal layer (external surface of the skin, more exposed to oxidative agents)
Glycyrrhetinic Acid :
- 18-β-glycyrrhetinic acid, organic acid from licorice, which has a structure similar to steroidsand the ability to engage to the same receptors of steroids and to function in a way similar to them assuring a soothing, softening, modestly anti-inflammatory activity. Topical and sensory benefit is not very quick, but gradual and long lasting.
It supports blood micro-circulation.
- activate the creation of protective film that preserves the skin from the aggression by oxidative stress of external factors such as UV rays, smog
- stimulate and support the blood micro-circulation regeneration
- regularizes the cytokins level
- support and stimulate the natural cellular regeneration by reducing inflammatory status of irritated/damaged skin
34100 Trieste, Italy - Fax +39 040200094
HeadQuarters: Viale XX Settembre
Operations: Aurisina Cave 57 - 34011 TS
P.IVA / CF VAT: IT01264970326
REA Registration n°: TS-136979
Capitale Sociale: 20.000€ i.v.
Copyright © 2019 Q1 International.
All Rights Reserved
Browse a page
― Development & Production
― Elastomeric pump
― DFO infusion for thalassemia
― Q-Derm Intensive
― Q-White hyperpigmentation
― Q-Acne Complex
― Q-Active decongestant
AntiAging & SkinCare
― Q-Derm Anti Aging cream
― Q-MAN Anti Aging
Health & Weel Being
― Q-Flora Probiotic
― Q-Reflux anti acid
― Omega Fill